top quality work for top quality friends
Our Services Include
- Replacement and special order capes, skins and hides
- Form alterations for that one of a kind mount
- USDA Licensed Importer Available - We can help get
your trophies home to the U.S.A. Please call us in advance to get special instructions prior to your hunt.
- Velvet preservation and reproduction velvet available for your antlers
- Rush orders available for an extra charge
NOTE TO HUNTERS
Old Friends Taxidermy has no control over any trophy prior to receiving it for tanning or mounting. All tanning is accepted at owner's risk. Many factors may effect the results...such as the condition of skin, the time of year and care given to the trophy when it was killed.
Occasionally, a skin will not mount or tan correctly, or comes apart in the tanning process due to improper handling, or some defect in the skin for which Old Friends Taxidermy cannot be held responsible.
If you have any questions concerning your tanning or mounting, please do not hesitate to give us a call at:
Old Friends Taxidermy 2478 Fairview School Road San Angelo, Texas Phone: 325-651-6196